fredag 8 september 2017

The hardest RC slope flight I ever did

I like to make little video stories. Nothing bores me more than a selection of random cuts. This was
a spontaneous slope visit. The wind was very strong but from the "worst" direction when it comes to sloping in my area, northeast. I had already planned to do a walk/hike and brought the RC electric glider as this cliff looked promising.

The actual slope is narrow and turned out to be too round to be really good. The steep drop to the sea on both sides means electric power is a almost a necessity or a mistake will cost a plane.

The gull company, a (possible) marsh harrier and two good thermal lifts made my day though! The landing is not fun though and I doubt I will try the site again.

I used some tripod clips, older aerial photo and recorded my own music to finish off the video.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tamiya CC01 Pajero Rally nearing completion

My CC01 Pajero is starting to resemble a car! There are a lot of details left before the correct Rally Raid look is in place. The body did ...